Well Marilyn Monroe made that phrase famous, isn’t it? Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. It still makes sense. Here’s why.
1. Diamonds come in different shapes, colors and price.
2. Diamonds are ever romantic. It can light up her finger. White diamonds can be worn with any dress.
3. Diamonds are ever lasting. It’s better than a rose or a dew drop because they fade away.
4. Diamonds are symbol of romanticism. When a boy holds a diamond and proposes to his better half, it shows love. The diamond may worth two months of his salary but it fills a girl with satisfaction.
5.Diamonds reveal that her man can handle her very well. That he will always fulfill her every need. That she is the safest person in this planet.
6. Diamonds are very much practical. A diamond, in times of emergency, can be of great use. Diamonds fetch enough money to fulfill immediate needs.
They say that pearl is the gem of queens. This exquisite piece of jewellery can be worn in many ways. They can bring a lot of shed to your character. From the casual to the dressy formal, or gracefully feminine to the party rocker, they are a must have for any women’s wardrobe. Earlier it used to be very costly and was reserved for the reach. But now with the advent of color pearls it is affordable to every section of the society.
Some tips on wearing pearls:
a. Mix and match different pearl colors.
b. Tie the pearl strand in a knot for a classy look.
c. For a different look you can wear your pearls around the neck and attach it at the wrist.
d. You can wear long pearls at your waist to invite attention.
e. For an electric look you can use two contrasting pearls.
f. Wear pearls according to your body complexion.
Are you going to get tie the knots soon? If yes then your first preference should be jewellery shopping. Do not put them aside for the last minute. They can be very tricky and confusing at times. Here are a few guidelines which will see you through the process.
1. Wedding ring is of prime importance. It should be the starter. According to your budget you can go for gold, diamond or platinum. But diamond is the perfect of perfect.
2. You should select your necklace according to your wedding grown, neck and hair style. Do check out different varieties before selecting them.
3. Headpiece should be nice and sophisticated. They are the eye catcher. So, be selective while choosing them.
4. Your necklace, headpiece and hairstyle should dictate the ear ring you choose.
5. When you are done with your jewellery shopping, do wear all of them with your bridal ensemble to check whether everything suits you.
Did you know that there exist over one hundred types of gems? Yes you heard it right. No wonder it is immensely popular in the field of jewellery. Broadly they are classified into two categories-precious and semi-precious.
We use precious stones like diamond, emerald, ruby and sapphire in making our jewellery. They are less expensive than topaz and zircon. Gems can be used in every jewellery be it in rings or necklace. The fact that it gives a vivid range of choice makes them greatly popular. These gems give a classy & elegant feel to the jewellery.
Don’t worry about cost. There are many pocket friendly gems in the market as well. If the above mentioned gems seem a bit too costly for you then you can go for gems like amethyst, garnet, opal, aquamarine, jade, turquoise, onyx, and malachite. These stones come in different form and shape. Certain gems may not suit you, so be careful in choosing them.